PARANORMASIGHT.The.Seven.Mysteries.of.Honjo.MULTi2.REPACK-KaOs

Your Source For KaOs Game Releases
Masquerade

PARANORMASIGHT: The Seven Mysteries of Honjo (MULTi2) | KaOs Repack | 448MB

Store Page

Downloads

Filehost Mirrors

Torrent Download [Magnet + .Torrent File]

I have PMs disabled here. If you would like to contact me, please do so in my Discord server.

Talbis

This one's broken. The installation runs fine, the file check says all is fine and then a series of issues: shortcut points to a nonexistent executable in the game folder, the game launches but the mouse cursor doesn't respond, the game is on autoskip so fast you can't read a word of it then it says it wants to see if there's an update but the mouse still does nothing, so you can't proceed. No key on the keyboard does anything either. Controller doesn't work. Compatibility mode does nothing. All the standard troubleshooting just does nothing. Low resource installation made the left click work, so progress, I suppose, but the mouse still doesn't move and the game is still unplayable... I would've gone to game issues section but this seems like a repack issue or a crack issue...
Masquerade

Sorry about the shortcut but I tested the game and it worked fine.
I have PMs disabled here. If you would like to contact me, please do so in my Discord server.

Talbis

Don't know what to say... I kinda solved it. So the game won't work, run as the administrator fixed the auto skip... then to fix the game and make it see both the mouse and the controller I run the compatibility troubleshooter, let that do its thing and then when it asks to test it that fixes the problem but the game works properly only when that test button launches it. If the troubleshooter finishes - the mouse is unresponsive, if I manually chose the compatibility mode - the input doesn't register. For as long as I live I have never seen something like that, pirated game or not. Don't know if it's my mouse, my Windows version, some drivers... It's bizarre but if anyone has a similar issue - here's a workaround.
zowiec3w

inputs (mouse and keyboard, etc) don't work in this game. I even tried using Steam and with a controller and it still doesn't work.
Riddermark

Indeed the installer creates a shortcut that leads to
/WHEREVER U INSTALL\PARANORMASIGHT\Launcher.exe

but there is no launcher.exe in the main or any other folders.

Everything else worked fine for me though, I haven't encountered any of the issues listed by the other posters.
bananaGuy123

To solve cursor not moving issue:
use Notepad to open PARANORMASIGHT/PARANORMASIGHT_Data/boot.config, then make modification as below

Code: Select all

gfx-enable-gfx-jobs=0
gfx-enable-native-gfx-jobs=0
wait-for-native-debugger=0
hdr-display-enabled=0
gc-max-time-slice=3