Iceman

General Stuff:

Title: Battlefield 3
Genre: FPS
Developer:Dice
Wiki: http://battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Battlefield_3
Platform: PC, 360, PS3
Minimum System Requirements
Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core (Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ or Althon X2 2.7 GHz)
Memory: 2 GB
Hard Drive: 20 GB
Graphics Card (AMD): DirectX 10.1 compatible with 512 MB RAM (ATI RADEON 3000, 4000, 5000 OR 6000 series, with ATI RADEON 3870 or higher performance)
Graphics Card (NVIDIA): DirectX 10.0 compatible with 512 MB RAM (NVIDIA GEFORCE 8, 9, 200, 300, 400 OR 500 series with NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GT or higher performance)
Sound card : DirectX compatible
Keyboard and Mouse
DVD ROM Drive

Recommended System Requirements

Processor: Quad-Core CPU
Memory: 4 GB
Hard Drive: 20 GB
Graphics Card: DirectX 11 compatible with 1024 MB RAM (NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560 or ATI RADEON 6950)
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Keyboard and Mouse
DVD ROM Drive[/size]

The Game

Just load ur rifle, loosen the belt, release the stomach, sit back, relax and meet interesting people from around the world AND SHOOT EM
BANG BANG BANG I'll be reviewing battlefield 3 BANG

Let me just take you through the general stuff
The controls are amazing
Vehicles are handled perfectly
Sound design is extreme
And the graphics is ok
Singleplayer part of the game is at all outdated and lame. We've seen it before, "oh no, there is someone who has got hold of nuclear weapons again and you have to go out into the world to shoot people from Russia and Middle East. What about being abit more creative?
Maybe a Norwegian-deutch terrorist group that has settled in Luxenburg,who plans to taping a seal onto the Air Force One.
- I salute you boys.
- Those Norwegian bastards in Luxenburg had it comming.
- And I thank you.
But let's skip to what the game really is. An online battlefield. You play against other players, it makes the game fun. You drive around in cars, fly in jets, cooperate in the different game modes etc!
Therefore, you should play Battlefield 3 ONLINE

And if you do not have internet you can always ..
haha .. do not have internet huh huh huh

The verdict

13/14 Dinosaurs in suits
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

And before you put the coffee in the neck ... Battlefield 3 does not get 13 out of 14 dinosaurs in suits because of the single-player part, but solely based on the multi-player
Last edited by Iceman on 14 Aug 2013, 15:10, edited 1 time in total.
PirateBoy

Nice review mate :) lol...can't believe i still haven't played this one!!! :D
Last edited by PirateBoy on 14 Aug 2013, 15:10, edited 1 time in total.
Peace Tranquility
Drunk N High
Chilled N Relaxed
Thats How We Get By

:: KaOsKrEw ::

KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links | Requests | ReadMe (Requests)
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Username1

I enjoyed the Medal of Honor games single player more. This games heart is in MP
Last edited by Username1 on 14 Aug 2013, 15:10, edited 1 time in total.
ProHackerz09

I enjoyed Battlefield 3 Single Player so much but I can't play the Multiplayer because I have the cracked version of Battlefield 3. :)

EDIT: I already download the original BF3 from Origin and the online mode is great :)
Last edited by ProHackerz09 on 14 Jun 2014, 23:18, edited 2 times in total.
killerboy11

I would give that 11 dino suits particularly due to ripping of main content and selling it out as so called dlcs ;)
Tho it has a pro point in that if ur friend owns the dlc and not u , then u can still play dlc... :D
But i think it is clear winner compared to mw3....vast maps , vehicle variety(gud handling as well), weapon variety and customization.... and ya best of all it promotes teamwork :P
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit-
Lol , i figured out that last post is 2 years old....still hope this helps out someone :)
Last edited by killerboy11 on 08 Jun 2014, 07:24, edited 1 time in total.