raya2

It looks like a good action game. But need a good repack :D

Code: Select all

Enemy.Front.PROPER-CODEX
ganster
Site Admin

its being checked over atm no eta
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links | Requests | ReadMe (Requests)
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Archive Pass Is "www.kaoskrew.org" Without Quotes
demoakka

+1 for this request :)
KiNG

wish kids would stop calling it "repack" its very anoying lol
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
Walthor

Everyone is calling it "repack", no matter what site you visit - It's become the new
thing within-it-self. You can't control it man. The Warez scene rule book about proper
naming standards are slowly dying - The p2p boiiz are taking over, and they don't give
a rats ass about rules and quality standards. If you want to have some influence then
teach the kids the way of KaOs. For example, start adding "RIP" to your releases.

Maybe like this:
Enemy.Front.RIP-KaOsS

Btw. I say "repack" myself. I mean it's kind of hard not to when that's all you see.
KiNG

Walthor wrote:Everyone is calling it "repack", no matter what site you visit - It's become the new
thing within-it-self. You can't control it man. The Warez scene rule book about proper
naming standards are slowly dying - The p2p boiiz are taking over, and they don't give
a rats ass about rules and quality standards. If you want to have some influence then
teach the kids the way of KaOs. For example, start adding "RIP" to your releases.

Maybe like this:
Enemy.Front.RIP-KaOsS

Btw. I say "repack" myself. I mean it's kind of hard not to when that's all you see.
yeah agreed, it maybe anoying when your oldskool but it does seem to be becoming a standard :(
on another note what are we suposed to lable a release if we fix a mistake from a previous rip if not repack? lol
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files