Call.of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.Remastered.v1.13.REPACK-KaOs

Your Source For KaOs Game Releases
Post Reply
User avatar
KiNG
Posts: 3394
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Call.of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.Remastered.v1.13.REPACK-KaOs

Post by KiNG » 08 Jun 2018, 19:33

Last edited by KiNG on 29 Jun 2018, 18:28, edited 6 times in total.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems”
― Matt Groening

User avatar
TheMaster
Posts: 1273
Joined: 30 Jul 2014, 04:06
Location: 4th Reich HQ, Antarctica

Re: Call.of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.Remastered.v1.13.REPACK-KaOs

Post by TheMaster » 08 Jun 2018, 23:42

Nice surprise! 8-)
"Anger is an energy!"
- John Lydon
------------------------------------------------------------
Game Issues Forum is kindly provided HERE
Game Issues & Broken Link requests posted in the wrong place will be deleted!

User avatar
KiNG
Posts: 3394
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Re: Call.of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.Remastered.v1.13.REPACK-KaOs

Post by KiNG » 29 Jun 2018, 18:29

added lossless audio pack for anybody who may need it.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems”
― Matt Groening

steep
Posts: 3
Joined: 22 Mar 2020, 00:43

Re: Call.of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.Remastered.v1.13.REPACK-KaOs

Post by steep » 22 Mar 2020, 00:49

where is the rar file pass?

User avatar
KiNG
Posts: 3394
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Re: Call.of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.Remastered.v1.13.REPACK-KaOs

Post by KiNG » 22 Mar 2020, 10:36

our files are not passworded, means you downloaded from elsewere, try asking were you downloaded from.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems”
― Matt Groening

steep
Posts: 3
Joined: 22 Mar 2020, 00:43

Re: Call.of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.Remastered.v1.13.REPACK-KaOs

Post by steep » 22 Mar 2020, 13:14

KiNG wrote:
22 Mar 2020, 10:36
our files are not passworded, means you downloaded from elsewere, try asking were you downloaded from.
hi
i'm downloaded first part from mega link in this thread. when i click the file it asks password.

User avatar
KiNG
Posts: 3394
Joined: 23 Jun 2012, 15:41

Re: Call.of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.Remastered.v1.13.REPACK-KaOs

Post by KiNG » 22 Mar 2020, 19:00

steep wrote:
22 Mar 2020, 13:14
KiNG wrote:
22 Mar 2020, 10:36
our files are not passworded, means you downloaded from elsewere, try asking were you downloaded from.
hi
i'm downloaded first part from mega link in this thread. when i click the file it asks password.
i have just downloaded that file myself and as i already knew it was not passworded, you could maybe try extracting with winrar or update it if your using it already.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Game Releases | Game Issues | Broken Links
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems”
― Matt Groening

steep
Posts: 3
Joined: 22 Mar 2020, 00:43

Re: Call.of.Duty.Modern.Warfare.Remastered.v1.13.REPACK-KaOs

Post by steep » 22 Mar 2020, 19:58

KiNG wrote:
22 Mar 2020, 19:00
steep wrote:
22 Mar 2020, 13:14
KiNG wrote:
22 Mar 2020, 10:36
our files are not passworded, means you downloaded from elsewere, try asking were you downloaded from.
hi
i'm downloaded first part from mega link in this thread. when i click the file it asks password.
i have just downloaded that file myself and as i already knew it was not passworded, you could maybe try extracting with winrar or update it if your using it already.
hmmm ok. i am using peazip but i can try.

Post Reply