games will not unpack

Troubleshoot For Games
drcoolmor

I keep getting isdone.dil with a red x and only OK is available to click, then the installer stops.
This has happening to
Bright.Memory.Infinite.v1.1.Ultimate.Edition.REPACK-KaOs
MW5Mercs.REPACK-KaOs
The.Sims.4.REPACK-KaOs
Resident Evil 2 (Build 8814181 + All DLCs
verifier said all files are good.

I had no problem with
POSTAL.4.No.Regerts.REPACK-KaOs
Blood.Fresh.Supply.REPACK-KaOs
Alice.Madness.Returns.REPACK-KaOs

Any help would be appreciated.
KiNG

most of the failing repacks are using an installer with a low requirement option, did you try install with that option selected?
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
drcoolmor

Yes, Tried removed all check marks, and checked only low, but the isdone.dll still comes up.
I have never had a problem with any of your great releases in the past that would not unpack.
Once again, thank you for all your hard work here.
drcoolmor

I just download Resident.Evil.7.BIOHAZARD.Build.8796429.MULTi13.REPACK-KaOs
Once again isdone.dil came up and in the black section it says:
Installation Error could not extract {-12}.
tried with low requirement and without, Am i missing some think? :?:
KiNG

i actually installed that game myself this morning and did not run into any issues.
going by the games listed it seems your system does not seem to like the msq installer for some reason, i have never had an issue with it mysellf and do not use it for my releases so its hard to say what the issue could be.
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
drcoolmor

you are right, all the games Masquerade posts, I have the problem. I download you game "God.Of.War.v1.0.12.REPACK-KaOs" and had no problem unpacking it. I guess from now on I will download only the ones you release! Thanks again.
stoled

strange, I wonder what it is in that particular installer that isnt playing nice with your pc.
drcoolmor

OK, so i tried everything to get ISDone.dll and unarc.dll to be registered,but nothing works! Masquerade uses these in his de-compressors, but funny he did not use it in CyberFuck 2069, i had no problem with it!
KiNG

starting to sound like a ram issue tbh, u using less than 16gb?
drcoolmor

running win 11 pro with `16 GB ram, i read that to but that's doesn't seam to be the problem. i cant get the dills to be registered. sfc did not find any problem with files! regsvr32 %systemroot%\system32\unarc.dll
regsvr32 Isdone. dll
regsvr32 unarc.dll
but nothing works. also added them to WOW64.
cd \Windows\SysWOW64
regsvr32 %systemroot%\SysWoW64\Isdone.dll
regsvr32 %systemroot%\SysWoW64\unarc.dll
regsvr32 "C:\Windows\SysWoW64\Isdone.dll"
%systemroot%\SysWoW64\regsvr32 Isdone.dll
ChinaLight

I sometimes have this issue since I run Linux but that's a completely different game.
So far FitGirl is the only one that unpacks property here on Linux.
DODI Repack's Launcher doesn't open most of the time and the RP's that do open never extract correctly. I haven't actually tried KaOs or Masquerade RP's yet since I moved temporary for a big and I'm away from my Home PC.

i7-7700HQ + HD Graphics 630 \\ 2x16GB's DDR4-3200 \\ GTX 1050Ti Mobile
Garuda Linux - 5.19.13-zen1
drcoolmor

it seems, the those who have installed a regular installer, that uses these dll's, is the only way that they will work!!! The dll's are not part of windows! The dll's that you can download, but do not work, also there are all in Russian, according to there property.
stoled

the dlls are included in the installer and unpacked to the temporary directory at time of installation, you shouldnt need to register them or do any other trickery.
In my experience isdone issues can sometimes be corrected by cleaning your temp directory, other than that I cant really offer any advice.
As for linux Im not sure if any of our releases would work there as the tools are windows applicaitons.
drcoolmor

stoled wrote: 21 Oct 2022, 02:04 the dlls are included in the installer and unpacked to the temporary directory at time of installation, you shouldnt need to register them or do any other trickery.
In my experience isdone issues can sometimes be corrected by cleaning your temp directory, other than that I cant really offer any advice.
As for linux Im not sure if any of our releases would work there as the tools are windows applicaitons.
that does not make any scene, if the unpacker had the dll, i would not have a problem!!!!
KiNG

drcoolmor wrote: 21 Oct 2022, 22:13
stoled wrote: 21 Oct 2022, 02:04 the dlls are included in the installer and unpacked to the temporary directory at time of installation, you shouldnt need to register them or do any other trickery.
that does not make any scene, if the unpacker had the dll, i would not have a problem!!!!
it might not make sense to you but he speaks the truth im afraid.
there would be no point in releasing an installer without the dlls to unpack the game. we would be flooded with complaints with the amount of downloads we get, and as it happens we only have you.
stoled

please try deleting all files in the temp directory on your pc, open the run prompt and type in %temp%, this should open your temp directory, delete all files in this directory and try installing a game.
this has worked for me in the past and may help you also.
drcoolmor

Looking at the files in the temp folder, i found two different sizes of ISDone.dll, some were only 82kb and some with 446kb!
before unpacking I changed the name of the dll and replaced it with the newest one that's 653kb.....and that solved the problem of unpacking this game and 8 others!
Hope this helps others;