Breath of fire 4 installer issue

Troubleshoot For Games
annonimoose

Hi team,

I've just downloaded the awesome BOFIV repack and ran the installer however after it finishes installing the file it then proceeds to "inject" the files, one by one, very very slowly, each of the 734 files that have been installed seem to take about 2 seconds to be injected which wouldn't even be much of an issue for me if the injector didn't keep popping up in front of every single other tab I have open on my computer, I don't believe this is standard for your repacks as i've also installed the final fantasy pixle remaster and that just installed without any injection. Anything i'm doing wrong?
KiNG

i believe stoled was going to or has redone the repack, as you know yourself the injection process basically takes the piss, it takes far to long and it leaves your pc unusable as it pops up every time it does a file.
i recently updated the injection tools with the help of msq so this kind of thing will not be seen again.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
annonimoose

KiNG wrote: 13 Jul 2022, 21:47 i believe stoled was going to or has redone the repack, as you know yourself the injection process basically takes the piss, it takes far to long and it leaves your pc unusable as it pops up every time it does a file.
i recently updated the injection tools with the help of msq so this kind of thing will not be seen again.
Appreaciate the reply, I guess I'll have to wait for it to be redone and then uploaded again?
stoled

You've done nothing wrong, its simply how that release installs.
I"ll have an updated version on site soon using a different injection method to make things less miserable.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6704
annonimoose

stoled wrote: 13 Jul 2022, 22:42 You've done nothing wrong, its simply how that release installs.
I"ll have an updated version on site soon using a different injection method to make things less miserable.
Ah nice one, thank you very much, I appreciate your efforts, I don't mind being a gunnie pig and testing the new installer out even if it's with another repack? I have a fairly high spec machine though so any install speeds won't be typical but may give you a decent indicator of if/how much it's improved by.
stoled

thank you for the offer, the install experience is vastly improved with the new inject method, updated release link above.
annonimoose

Just tried the new installer, 100x better, thank you very much for such a quick turn around, no windows popping up just straight up installs and injects in the backround at a very rapid rate. Thank you.

This thread can be locked/closed.