Mafia.III.Definitive.Edition.GOG.DRM.FREE.v1.0.1.MULTi14.REPACK-KaOs

Your Source For KaOs Game Releases
Masquerade

Mafia III: Definitive Edition [GOG DRM Free Version] (v1.0.1, MULTi14) | KaOs Repack | Selective Download | From 18.9GB

Store Page

Downloads

Filehost Mirrors

Torrent Download [Magnet + .Torrent File]

I have PMs disabled here. If you would like to contact me, please do so in my Discord server.

ALexRex

Hey there... Thank you for the Upload guys !
But I think there is a Download missing... namely, "Mafia.III.DE.REPACK-KaOs.part4.rar" !

the Filhost mirror opens a Filecrypt.co webpage with 8 download links... 5 language files (.kk extension) and 3 Rar-parts... when I extract them with WinRar it says that the file "Mafia.III.DE.REPACK-KaOs.part4.rar" is required to continue !
KiNG

ALexRex wrote: 01 Sep 2022, 16:14 Hey there... Thank you for the Upload guys !
But I think there is a Download missing... namely, "Mafia.III.DE.REPACK-KaOs.part4.rar" !

the Filhost mirror opens a Filecrypt.co webpage with 8 download links... 5 language files (.kk extension) and 3 Rar-parts... when I extract them with WinRar it says that the file "Mafia.III.DE.REPACK-KaOs.part4.rar" is required to continue !
your right m8, unfortunately i only have the torrent and not the rar parts, msq is on the case though :)
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
PaulieWalnuts

Hi. I am new to you website. I just downloaded this game but after installation it just crash whenever i start it without any error. I even reinstall it but same issue remain. How can I resolve this?