Dragon.Age.Origins.Ultimate.Edition.v2.1.1.5.MULTi7.REPACK-KaOs

Your Source For KaOs Game Releases
KiNG

this one was redone due to some people having issues with the previous.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
kasep

I have a problem launching this game after I installed it. It says "physxloader.dll" was not found. I'm using laptop redmibook 15 with intel uhd graphic driver installed. pls help.
KiNG

kasep wrote: 12 Feb 2023, 09:58 I have a problem launching this game after I installed it. It says "physxloader.dll" was not found. I'm using laptop redmibook 15 with intel uhd graphic driver installed. pls help.
updating or actually installing physx would be a good start.
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
kasep

KiNG wrote: 12 Feb 2023, 12:05
kasep wrote: 12 Feb 2023, 09:58 I have a problem launching this game after I installed it. It says "physxloader.dll" was not found. I'm using laptop redmibook 15 with intel uhd graphic driver installed. pls help.
updating or actually installing physx would be a good start.
Thanks it worked even I don't have Nvidia Graphics!
Frostytips23

I launch the game and its all good but the DLCs and Addons wont show up in the downloadable content section any fix to this?
KiNG

Frostytips23 wrote: 31 Mar 2023, 16:50 I launch the game and its all good but the DLCs and Addons wont show up in the downloadable content section any fix to this?
maybe your using the old version, i dont think anybody had dlc issues with this one.
the old one required a dlc unlocker which didnt always work aparently.
KiNG

links updated.