Unpacking issues M&B2

Chat About Anything You Like - READ RULES
bhatnagarshasya

Hey, so im relatively new to KAosKrew i have used kaos repacks before but always through torrents, now however can't cus torrent is blocked in my college
anyways, tried doing the small files in parts, have done that before also but this time it has some new errors as Unexpected end of data, I'm trying to download mount and blade bannerlord 2 via mirror files and while trying to unpack through 7-zip it gives this error and another telling me that part 7 is missing but there are only 6 links and 6 parts
after i finish unpacking there is only a bin file left and i cant do anything with it cant mount cant extract nothing
any help would be appreciated
thank you
KiNG

there indeed is 6 parts for the latest version, however there are 2 versions of the game on site, at a guess i would say maybe you downloaded parts from both.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
bhatnagarshasya

i thought so too that's why i redownloaded them carefully but the issue remained and even if i downloaded from seperate versions which i don't think possible why would it tell me that part 7 is missing there isn't one in either of the versions.
Anyways i have only downloaded from the mirror ace links for now let me try the gdrive links and i'll get back to you.
KiNG

bhatnagarshasya wrote: 12 Feb 2023, 05:12 i thought so too that's why i redownloaded them carefully but the issue remained and even if i downloaded from seperate versions which i don't think possible why would it tell me that part 7 is missing there isn't one in either of the versions.
Anyways i have only downloaded from the mirror ace links for now let me try the gdrive links and i'll get back to you.
make sure you grab the newest version as theres an update available for it
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
bhatnagarshasya

yeah so the mirrorace links were the issue as the gdrive links are working perfectly
installed without any issues
thanks
yeah grabbed the latest version v103
if possible can we have the latest update to v110?
KiNG

v1.0.3.9860 is the latest gog version i can get my hands on atm.