HOST Downloading, No More Adfly.

Site News And Announcements
KiNG

As many of you have noticed our sponsor adfly has been taken over by linkvertise therefor our account was moved over.
for those wondering or finding difficulty downloading it is just as easy, scroll down the page and in the middle there should be a button "FREE ACCESS" or "Continue With ADD"
Clicking this will take you to the file, sometimes you may need to skip an add or wait a few seconds just like adfly.

if you have any questions please ask.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
stoled

I was able to click continue with adds, close the prompt after 4 seconds, then click the continue to button.
KiNG

it seems linkvertize has become abit of a pain to many users and is now blocking vpns and most addblockers, i have already started to test another service to see if its any better, plz let me know your thoughts.
as alot of you already know moving to linkvertise was never intended but took over the service we were using so was out of our hands.
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
gostek

I noticed today linkvertise is very limited for free users and forces to buy premium to have access to download links :(
KiNG

gostek wrote: 03 Dec 2023, 15:41 I noticed today linkvertise is very limited for free users and forces to buy premium to have access to download links :(
they seem to be doing matinence so things should eventually go back to normal.
KiNG

right, it seems after they are finished changing things around yet again they are not only going to deny access to vpns and adblockers but are intending on limiting the free option to credit...
3 links per day! yes you are reading this correctly, 3 links... so thats maybe 1 small release daily. theres very little can be done with the old links as they make it very difficult to change, however i intend on
using something else in the future for larger downloads and alternitives for the smaller, as there service has become greedy and beyond a joke.
sorry for the s*it our users have had to endure because of this.

if you come across a download what has no alternitive links feel free to post in the broken links section and i will mirror it for you.
KiNG

UPDATE:

linkvertise free credits now refresh every hour, that allows you to use 3 links every 60mins
although this is alot better than they had it there will be no change to the way i have been doing things,
i will continue to make sure there are alternitive links for everybody who needs them.