Dragons Dogma decompression fail

Troubleshoot For Games
lolwag

So I'm having this decompression fail unarc error, Everytime i try to install dragons dogma kaos release.

The installer would always stuck on 23.7% and the the error message shows up, i tried to install it with different os win 7 and with 10, but it's always fail.

I did the run as win 7, win 8 compatibility options, run as admin, recheck torrent..but the error still persists.

Is this an installer problem ?, Is anyone also has the same problems ?.

Any solution would be appreciated, thanks in advance :')
stoled

viewtopic.php?t=6839 this one?
also can you be more specific in the error you recieve, and what are your system specs?
LokeshSharma

lolwag wrote: 14 Apr 2023, 18:05 So I'm having this decompression fail unarc error, Everytime i try to install dragons dogma kaos release.

The installer would always stuck on 23.7% and the the error message shows up, i tried to install it with different os win 7 and with 10, but it's always fail.

I did the run as win 7, win 8 compatibility options, run as admin, recheck torrent..but the error still persists.

just rehash the repack files with torrent coz I have already tested it, and it had no issues.
My Configuration is: Windows 10 22h2 + 100Mbps Internet
i5-12400F Processor + DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 400 V2 Blue LED air CPU Cooler
ASUS Prime H610M-E D4 Motherboard + 2x16 GB DDR4 3200 MHz RAM
INNO3D GTX 1660 Super 6 GB GDDR6 + Samsung 980 1TB NVME M.2 SSD
stoled

https://images2.imgbox.com/44/13/MKKt4cgB_o.png
everything seems fine on my system, peaked at around 60% cpu useage and no more than 3gb ram useage I noticed during install.
lolwag

stoled wrote: 14 Apr 2023, 19:05 https://images2.imgbox.com/44/13/MKKt4cgB_o.png
everything seems fine on my system, peaked at around 60% cpu useage and no more than 3gb ram useage I noticed during install.
Oh heya.. sorry for the late reply, i got it running in safe mode, idk why..buy it works now.

Weird since i never solve this problem using safe mode before..

Thanks for the help with the file verification!
lolwag

LokeshSharma wrote: 14 Apr 2023, 19:02
lolwag wrote: 14 Apr 2023, 18:05 So I'm having this decompression fail unarc error, Everytime i try to install dragons dogma kaos release.

just rehash the repack files with torrent coz I have already tested it, and it had no issues.
Thanks for the reply, at least i know my file aint broke :')..i got it working in safemode.. it's all good now
stoled

good to hear.
Kaku3

I got the same problem I tried running it in safe mode it still doesn't work
KiNG

Kaku3 wrote: 08 Jul 2023, 20:16 I got the same problem I tried running it in safe mode it still doesn't work
these errors are almost always down to either ram issues or user installed security.
safe mode usually works because it frees up almost all of your ram and disables security.

free security can often effect tools within the installer and can sometimes block/delete them causing a error.

making sure you have all the windows and redistributable updates can help if you have recently formatted also.

if its down to lack of ram and you tried safemode your probably out of luck.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
Kqramn55

I tried safe mode it still did not work