[Repack Request] Borderlands 3 Ultimate Edition

Chat About Anything You Like - READ RULES
krewmember

[[[[LATEST BUILD PLEASE]]]] Repacks from fitgirl and dodi are missing some content and important characters buff + weapons buff.
Thanks for your work btw
krewmember

This repack is possible?
KiNG

i was hoping to eventually do all of the borderlands i just dont know when, will be a big project.
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
krewmember

I have borderlands 3 base game(epic store version), but I want all the dlc. Can I download and put a crack on it and play complete edition? But the bigger question is where can I get the crack? lol
KiNG

i tried for 2 or 3 days to get bl3 released after recently doing the earlier games but run into multiple issues (crc errors) the game itself expands past 200gb during the recompression proccess so every attempt takes most of a day just for it to fail during install , so it will either never get done, at least by me or stay on the back burner for a later date when i can bare to look at it again. bit of a pain considering we have the rest of the series done but thats just how it goes.
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
KiNG

KiNG wrote: 06 Oct 2023, 13:06 i tried for 2 or 3 days to get bl3 released after recently doing the earlier games but run into multiple issues (crc errors) the game itself expands past 200gb during the recompression proccess so every attempt takes most of a day just for it to fail during install , so it will either never get done, at least by me or stay on the back burner for a later date when i can bare to look at it again. bit of a pain considering we have the rest of the series done but thats just how it goes.
actually i had an idea so will give it another shot.

edit:

nope, i give up on this one.