The.Lord.Of.The.Rings.Battle.For.Middle.Earth.Anthology.REPACK2-KaOs

Your Source For KaOs Game Releases
KiNG

Command the legendary heroes and armies of legend in Lord of The Rings: Battle For Middle Earth Anthology. Your goal is to step into a new world, one taken from the books & films. Wage all-out combat against either the forces of good or the armies of evil, controlling troops and managing resources. The fate of a continent is your hands! Includes Battle For Middle Earth I & II, plus the Rise Of The Witch-King expansion.

Download Direct Links

Links Removed Release Faulty, Try Other Version.
(viewtopic.php?t=6457)

Remember That Links Are Interchangeable
And To Report Broken Links In The Correct Section Here
Easy Links For Navigating Around The Site
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
(Always use the forum instead of PMing us)
KiNG

all the fixs were added so now its all in one nice easy package.
and most if not all of the old tools were removed.

im sorry to say there was a issue with the upload, the game did not function correctly. it has now been corrected.
KaOs Releases | Repack Issues | Broken Links | Youtube | Discord | Helpful Files
Syler254

Unfortunately getting an error when trying to run RotWK

"Init Error

Base Game files not found. Application will exit."

Unsure how to resolve this. Perhaps there's a file that points at BFMEII that needs to be amended?
AKZORO

Hello Team,

This is my first post here in your forum, thank you for all of your efforts. However, i have encountered a problem while trying to install the game using the file "install.exe" and i'm attaching the error that i have received. Any advise on this issue is much appreciated

https://ibb.co/pjJnFgv
KiNG

try installing these https://www.techpowerup.com/download/vi ... all-in-one
disabling yout security can also help.
you can also try installing in safe mode.
AKZORO

I have tried your solution and i'm happy to say that it works perfectly :D . At least for the first game, i still haven't tried the other games.

For reference: I have first tried to turn off my security and installed the mentioned files but it still didn't work, then i have tried to install in safe mode and it went through, maybe the safe mode step alone would work or not, other players can try first to install in safe mode if they wishes to.

Thank you again for your hard work and dedication. It really puts the smile on my face to play these old games once more.
Dremoran

Unfortunately getting an error when trying to run RotWK

"Init Error

Unsure how to resolve this. Perhaps there's a file that points at BFMEII that needs to be amended or doesn't exist in the zip?

Tried installing with security off and error still occurs (below is the screenshot of said error while trying to open RotWK)

https://gyazo.com/65b31298c14aa566932bee2fc4a41b8f
KiNG

Dremoran wrote: 20 Sep 2023, 20:59 Unfortunately getting an error when trying to run RotWK

"Init Error

Unsure how to resolve this. Perhaps there's a file that points at BFMEII that needs to be amended or doesn't exist in the zip?

Tried installing with security off and error still occurs (below is the screenshot of said error while trying to open RotWK)

https://gyazo.com/65b31298c14aa566932bee2fc4a41b8f
unfortunately after trying it i had the same result, i had alot of hassle with this game so im sorry to say i will not be coming back to it.
you could try the version by stoled here viewtopic.php?t=6457
i beleive after applying the crackfix he posted it worked fine.

my attempt was actually just to improve on the install time and update some of the tools to avoid windows defender deleting them
but seems i must have missed something.

Edit:
after some testing, the crackfix actually works on this version so that should save you from redownloading the whole lot.